What You Can Expect
A 6-Week Studio Transformation 🤓
Dream Studio Course is a cohort-based course, meaning you and a group of fellow video-minded entrepreneurs will be building your studios together at the same time, with expert guidance.
This model has been proven to provide the best results, and ensure that you get the support and accountability you need to build your very own personalized studio you're proud of and confident you know how to use.
You'll receive a blend of...
Self-paced aspects to learn at your own speed, such as professionally produced video curriculum, time-saving gear guides and resources, and
Interactive aspects where you'll receive personalized expert guidance, as well as community to provide accountability and inspiration to take action and finally get your studio done once and for all 😊
In a nutshell
The course consists of the following parts:
Curriculum & Resources 📚
Live Zoom Workshops 👨🏻🏫
Feedback on Your Studio 🎥
👨🏻🏫 Session Calendar
Twice weekly, we have live Zoom sessions to work on your studio together as a group and answer your questions. To accommodate all time zones, we hold these sessions at varying times. While we encourage attendance for every session, we know sometimes schedules may not permit. So this course is designed such that you can still keep up by watching the class recordings if you cannot attend these sessions live.
These workshops cover all the topics you need to know
1. Welcome Session (February 7, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
2. Gear Workshop (February 8, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
3. Room Layout + Studio Job Description + Inspiration (February 11, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
4. Camera + Lens Workshop (February 15, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
5. Lighting Workshop (February 18, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
6. Live Breakdowns + Feedback (February 22, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
7. Background Design Workshop (February 25, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
8. Live Breakdowns + Feedback (March 1, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
9. Audio Workshop (March 4, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
10. Live Breakdowns + Feedback (March 8, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
11. Additional Help Q&A (March 11, 2:00-3:30pm PST)
12. Live Breakdowns + Feedback (March 15, 2:00-3:30pm PDT)
13. Q&A + Final Celebratory Session (March 18, 2:00-3:30pm PDT)
All sessions held on Tuesdays & Fridays @ 2:00-3:30pm Pacific Time US (except for Welcome Session which is on Monday)
*Please note: all times listed are in Pacific Time US
**Daylight savings time begins March 13th
Here's how it's broken down...
Week 0 // Core Principles
As soon as you purchase the course, you'll get access to the entire library of pre-recorded curriculum and self-serve resources (listed elsewhere on this page).
Week 1 // Purchasing Gear
We'll help you identify which gear you'll need to accomplish your studio goals, with your given budget and your unique situation. (And how to make use of gear you may already own.)
Acquire your gear. We've designed this course with shipping delays in mind. If you receive your gear early, you can always jump ahead.
Week 2-6 // Setup & Design
Once you have acquired all your gear, you'll receive step-by-step advice on how to set up everything according to proper principles. Each week, you'll submit test shots and receive feedback from Kevin showing you what to do next and how you can further improve your studio.
And to help you even more...
You'll get to join our community of fellow video-minded entrepreneurs. You'll connect with others on this journey with you to learn from each other, find & share inspiration, learn from a large growing library of past student transformations and answered questions, and more.